ORGANISATION AND MANAGEMENT
This involves the smooth running and further development of the Kirk Session and its associated teams and the Congregation, giving consideration to issues of the National Church at General Assembly and Presbytery as they affect us
- To communicate with local Churches within the proposed Parish Grouping and being aware of what other Churches are doing
- To carry out Roll keeping duties and to review Elders’ Districts, as necessary
- To arrange Elder training and other training, as necessary
- To continue to monitor our effectiveness.
- To report on Remits to Presbyteries and Kirk Sessions from General Assembly
- To ensure the appointment of our Presbytery Elder and to ensure that the Session is updated on the work of Presbytery.
- To organise the setting up of Ad cHoc Sub committees as the need arises for matters concerning General Assembly or Presbytery issues.
- Kirk Session minutes
- To deal with all matters pertaining to Church employee contracts eg Organist, Church Officer etc.
Ina Jefferson ( convenor ) , Irwin Jefferson, George Colquhoun, Ronnie Anderson, Adam McCartney, Gillian Peters, Janice Watt, Roy Anderson, Robert Finnie, Ian Jackson, , Robert Thorburn and Jim Strawbridge.
- vThe Organisation and Management team are reminded that under the Unitary constitution members of the congregation can be appointed to their team and also people from outwith the congregatoin whose talents would assist the team can be “ coresponding members “ , especially when setting up ad hoc sub committees.